Children learn step-by-step. In a safe, nurturing and non-competitive environment, they can progress at their own pace. Under the supervision of our trained coaches, they learn to take on new challenges, overcome their fears, and express themselves confidently. And they have loads of SERIOUS FUN doing it! That’s why:
- Our age-specific curriculum is scheduled in weekly lesson plans, to build skills sequentially.
- All of our programmes are non-competitive so that each child can master new skills and meet new challenges in a positive environment.
- We encourage youngsters to do their best, without needing to always be the best.
- Each week, a different theme engages their imaginations and sense of fun. Original music, composed by The Little Gym®, supports what they’re learning – from physical skills to listening, counting, or following instructions.
- Our professional coaches are carefully trained in The Little Gym® methods and our coach-to-child ratios are low so that we can help each youngster to shine on an individual basis.
- All centres are bright, colourful and cheery, and clean – a great environment for your child and for you.