From 2,5 to 8 years
Our holiday camps offer three hours of fun and activities. The specially developed themed camp curriculum combines physical fitness and play with arts, crafts and special events. It's the perfect break for kids (and parents!) during the long summer months and during holiday time.
Bring your friend to Camp! All camps are available to members as well as non-members of The Little Gym. You can dress up according to the theme of the week or bring an item from home that fits into the theme of the week.
HOLIDAY CAMPS / SUMMER 2016
As usual, “The Little Gym Waterloo” is organizing Holiday Camps during vacation times when school’s not in session.
Registrations for our Summer Holiday Camps are already opened.
This year, they will take place from Monday, July 4 till Wednesday, August 31 (inclusive).
Each half-day session combines physical activity (according to the “The Little Gym” concept: “Serious Fun”) and games with arts, crafts and special events.
Each day brings a different creative lesson.
This year, the themes will be:
- First week: from July 4 till 8: “Green Beard’s Pirate Ship”.
- Second week: from July 11 till 15: ”The Dragon’s Lair Slumber Party”.
- Third week: from July 18 till 22 (closed on July 21): “The Race to Outer space”.
- Forth week: from July 25 till 29: “The Treasures of Magical Mountain”.
- Fifth week: from August 1 till 5: “Gerty the Good Mannered Gorilla”.
- Sixth week: from August 8 to 12: “The Search for Rainbow Castle”.
- Seventh week: from August 16 till August 19 (closed on August 15): “The Secret Clue of the Baby Animal Zoo”.
- Eighth week: from August 22 till 26: “The Super Grown-ups.”
- Ninth week: from August 29 till 31: “The Five Wonders of the Foxhole Forest”.
We remind you the TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- 2 groups (maximum 16 children per group):
- For children from 2.5 to 4 years old.
- For children from 4 to 8 years old.
- Booking per half day (>> great flexible scheduling for the parents…):
- From 9 to 12 a.m.
- From 1 to 4 p.m.
- Children are welcome from 8.30 a.m. onwards till 5 p.m.
- A paying (5 EUR) day-nursery can be organized from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Light meals + drinks offered at 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Picnic to be foreseen for children staying all day long.
- Nap possible on request.
- For “The Little Gym Waterloo” members: 21 EUR/half-day session.
- For non-members: 23 EUR/half-day session .The membership (55 EUR per year and per family) carries interesting price reductions for all “The Little Gym Waterloo’s” activities (birthday receptions, classes, camps…).
- “The Little Gym Waterloo” is recognized by “O.N.E” and, consequently, the fees are fiscally recoverable. Many mutual insurance companies are also offering allowance to cover holiday camps’ expenses.
- Booking and info: by phone (02 387 55 05) or by e-mail (email@example.com) or at the desk.
- The registration is confirmed only after payment of the corresponding fee. Payment can be done on-site (cash, Maestro, Visa, MasterCard) or by bank transfer on account BE33 7320 0660 5246 of “The Little Gym Waterloo” (please mention first and last name of your child + Summer camps + selected half-day sessions ).
- Don’t wait to register: maximum 16 children per group and…”first come, first serve”…
See you soon at ”The Little Gym Waterloo”!
Emilie, Lydia, Olivia, Daniel, Douglas and Martin.